When I first move here I didn't realize how much rain. Even after read a hundred blogs, magazines, newspapers, I really try to believe that Vancouver was a sunny cold beach. I moved in the middle of sumer and I was just amazed by the view, I can forget the fresh air coming though my lungs, the beautiful green spaces... too good to be truth so the fall came and started to rain but a lot how I never seen before and every time I got out of my car my shoes were dripping in water and I was freeze and cold. I could wear boots from Brazil that I have before but was just too tidy and I couldn't wear more than one sick pair of socks and that was really suck!
After dating a pairs of Burberry boots for almost 6 month, look at Ebay actions every single day, craigslist, kajiji...... I finally got one. Well I didn't got with my hands and I didn't took the scorpions out of my pockets, came to me as a present instead.
That day I felt like a million dollars woman, I was so happy that I had what I want and so unexpected.
Some people might buy just a simple pairs of boots and probably will be fine but I'm a person that follow in love with things and just happens to be this pairs of boots at this time.
I would say if you are planning to come to Vancouver between october and march I would say that you need one of this. Even a cheap $ 60 bucks ones would be great!!! Don't forget to buy a little bit bigger than your size so you can wear sicker socks and stay warm as well.
quarta-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2009
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário